Sunday, February 17, 2008

Anything we do ....

that robs of what we would strive for in life is called irrational behaviour or one could also call it stupidity. Do people who act stupid get what they deserve if their goals in life are no longer achievable. First reaction is : of course.

Of course they have not set their every step in life towards the goal they have in life. Single minded focus will get them there, all other things will distract and by consequence be the basis of their failing.  Regardless of the intentions and the actual behaviour in relation to the goal.

If that is the case i indeed fail miserably on all the goals i have set to myself in life. I have to balance of the interest of my family, my kids, my work and my own person ... I will never be able to meet the expectations ...

I know i talk in riddles, but it is the only way i want to talk about it for now because i'm too confused by what has happend and my own actions .... I guess the road i will be travelling now will be along rather deserted landscapces looking for a reason why ...

i wish you happy travels, i will stick to travels alone

 

Toon

2 comments:

Piet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emmanuel said...

Damn Toontje,that's some pretty heavy stuff you wrote there.
If ever you feel the need to mail down some lines, you know my adress don't you?

Cool runnings old friend,

Emmanuel